Join Our Team
Overnight Auditor- Front Desk Full-Time
Are you an enthusiastic team player who enjoys interacting and providing exemplary service to guests? Do you have a pro-active nature and an "I can help you" attitude and enjoy working with a team that appreciates it? Do you enjoy a variety of activities, are fast thinking and possess good follow through skills to ensure the job is done right? Are you able to self-motivate and stay focused on completing overnight tasks?
If the answer is YES, Hyatt Place Phoenix Downtown, a 238-room brand new hotel that opened on September 2021 has an opportunity for you!
The Night Auditor creates a positive experience for all guests by delivering professional and pleasant service. They are responsible for ensuring that the check-in and check-out processes are smooth and efficient and are also responsible for performing other Front Office responsibilities.
- Greet all guests with a warm welcome
- Check guests in and out of rooms, as well as assigning rooms to guests
- Answers telephones and takes messages when needed
- May make, confirm or cancel guest reservations
- Assists guests when shuttle services are requested
- Computes bills and collects payment for guests
- Replenish Computer Paper Supply
- Assist Night Audit team members with posting and balancing of shift work
- Perform Night Audit Functions as scheduled
- Attend all meetings as requested or assigned
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to interact with all associates and guests of the hotel
- Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all AC Hotel Tempe standards
- Intermediate level computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel required
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to count cash and make change in USD
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other associates
Ideal candidates will have:
- Guest Service/Front Office experience
- Hotel experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, and push/pull, the employee is constantly required to hear and talk. The employee must occasionally walk, climb stairs, stand, crouch/bend/stoop, reach, smell, and grasp and lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities constantly required are near vision and occasionally required include close and far vision. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown is an equal opportunity and E-Verify Employer M/F/V/D
|Posted on||13 Jan 2023|
|Location(s)||Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown - Phoenix, AZ|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|