Join Our Team
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
Who We Are:
The Meritage Resort and Spa:
Named one of the "Top Resorts in Northern California" by Condé Nast Traveler, The Meritage Resort and Spa ushers in a new way to discover Wine Country. Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Napa, you will find 467 rooms, including 51 suites, that provide beautiful accommodation paired with luxurious amenities. Award-winning cuisine, indulgent spa treatments in the serenity of an underground Estate Cave, on-site tasting rooms, a locally sourced artisanal market, and a spacious community lawn for a picnic, play, and private concerts. The Meritage perfectly blends world-class luxury with exceptional hospitality to bring our guests the ultimate Napa Valley resort experience. Come join one of the most dynamic teams in Wine Country.
You're Excited About US Because You Will...
- Direct and work with the food & beverage/culinary team and employees to successfully execute all restaurant operations.
- Manage all restaurant/ food and beverage operations and staff on a daily basis.
- Strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize financial performance in areas of responsibility.
We're Excited About YOU Because...
- You are willing and able to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.
- You have previous Food & Beverage leadership experience.
- You are service-focused and have a passion for hospitality.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See the Job Description for further information about this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer
|Posted on||22 May 2022|
|Location(s)||The Meritage Resort and Spa - Napa, CA|
|More details (document)|