Join Our Team
Who We Are:
The Meritage Resort and Spa:
Named one of the "Top Resorts in Northern California" by Condé Nast Traveler, The Meritage Resort and Spa ushers in a new way to discover Wine Country. Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Napa, you will find 467 rooms, including 51 suites, that provide beautiful accommodations paired with luxurious amenities. Award-winning cuisine, indulgent spa treatments in the serenity of an underground Estate Cave, on-site tasting rooms, a locally sourced artisanal market, and a spacious community lawn for a picnic, play, and private concerts. The Meritage perfectly blends world-class luxury with exceptional hospitality to bring our guests the ultimate Napa Valley resort experience. Come join one of the most dynamic teams in Wine Country.
You're Excited About US Because You Will...
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Drive passengers in vehicles from hotel to appropriate destinations according to the assigned schedule while obeying all state and city traffic laws.
- You will monitor maintenance, safety, and security of hotel vehicles and keep accurate records to report to management.
We're Excited About YOU Because...
- You will follow all safety policies and will notify management of any problems resulting from guest complaints or disruptive behavior.
- You are willing and able to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.
- Maintain cleanliness of transportation vehicles by sweeping/vacuuming, and removing excess trash.
- You have evening availability, specifically after 3pm.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See the Job Description for further information about this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Posted on||22 May 2022|
|Location(s)||The Meritage Resort and Spa - Napa, CA|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|