Join Our Team
Director of Business Travel & Travel Industry Sales
At least 4 years of Business Travel knowledge
At least 5 years of Luxury Leisure sales
At least 2 years with Wholesale/FIT segment.
At least 2 years in Corporate Consortia Segment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively connect and establish relationships with Luxury Leisure agencies, must have knowledge of Luxury Leisure Consortia's. As well as utilize network to connect and grow partnership with Travel managers and all travel segment related contacts.
- Actively solicit new business opportunities through prospecting - Business Travel managers, Travel Agencies, and all related groups to the travel segment.
- Develops Long term Relationship with clients or potential clients with verbal and written communications and excellent customer service.
- Familiarization and experience with Key Business Travel and Travel industry tradeshows.
- Familiarization and experience in participation with Travel industry Organization chapters.
- Analyze requirements of business opportunities, research and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers.
- knowledge and accuracy in RFPs - and all RFP platforms.
- Significant knowledge of Industry reporting systems and analytics.
- Some Revenue knowledge - rate loading, rate maximization, revenue strategy, reporting.
- Participates in Weekly Revenue management meetings and able to communicate strategy and needs to Revenue Director.
- Must be able to host FAM trips annually and client education events/travel.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and follow up skills to create client loyalty and confidence.
- Ability to train and educate property team on the expectations and process of the Travel Industry Segment.
- Effectively communicate with the Director of Sales and Corporate Director of Transient sales on updates for Business Travel and Travel Industry progress and ways to maximize revenue.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and business to further maximize revenue and ensure client retention and loyalty.
- Must have entrepreneurial mind set and be able to take initiative to capture business and maximize profits for the hotel.
- Ability to work with Outside Hotel Partners and sell in a collective manner.
- Familiar with marketing promotions and industry initiatives to drive client education and incentives.
- Able to communicate and work as part of a Team.
Pasea Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
|Posted on||27 Sep 2022|
|Location(s)||Paséa Hotel & Spa - Huntington Beach, CA|
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|More details (document)|