Join Our Team
Director of Sales
Who We Are:
The Meritage Resort and Spa:
Named one of the "Top Resorts in Northern California" by Condé Nast Traveler, The Meritage Resort and Spa ushers in a new way to discover Wine Country. Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Napa, you will find 467 rooms, including 51 suites, that provide beautiful accommodations paired with luxurious amenities. Award-winning cuisine, indulgent spa treatments in the serenity of an underground Estate Cave, on-site tasting rooms, a locally sourced artisanal market, and a spacious community lawn for a picnic, play, and private concerts. The Meritage perfectly blends world-class luxury with exceptional hospitality to bring our guests the ultimate Napa Valley resort experience. Come join one of the most dynamic teams in Wine Country.
You're Excited About US Because You Will...
- Create an environment and culture of leaders with dynamic selling skills and a sense of customer urgency.
- Direct the day-to-day Sales Department to achieve the mission and goals for two Napa Valley Luxury Resorts.
- Actively define, refine, and continuously improve processes, systems, and performance to foster an environment of leadership, innovation, education, and growth of each individual team member.
- Plan, manage, and evaluate all financial aspects of the sales efforts throughout the property to ensure cost effectiveness and optimal utilization of resources.
We're Excited About YOU Because...
- You have at least 5-7 years of sales experience at properties of similar size and quality with at least 2 years as a supervisor or manager.
- You possess solid knowledge of hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- You are able to develop and maintain effective sale processes designed to attain maximum revenue while ensuring adherence to established operating criteria.
- You are willing and able to work a varying schedule to reflect the business needs of the property. Work schedules include working on holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts as needed.
- You complete all required training as scheduled. You maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See the Job Description for further information about this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Posted on||05 Jul 2022|
|Location(s)||The Meritage Resort and Spa - Napa, CA|
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|Career level||Executive Level|
|More details (document)|