Join Our Team
Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
Trinitas Cellars is seeking a highly organized "can do" individual to join our team and manage our inventory, outbound DTC/Wholesale deliveries. This position provides an opportunity to work with a high performing team focused on creating excellent wines and customer experiences.
Trinitas offers incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just another winery gig and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
POSITION SUMMARY: Shipping and Logistics Coordinator at Trinitas Cellars is a key team member that interacts with every department within the company. This position ensures that wines/supplies are moving to and from the multiple location to ensure that we fulfilling both internal and external customer needs, the ability to multitask and impeccable service style will be key to your success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of inventory across multiple locations; Manage the inventory quantities and movement to and from multiple warehouses, distributors, retail and company locations.
- Manage DTC fulfillment house relationship including SKU/Inventory management to ensure high level customer service and timely delivery of customer packages
- Oversee wholesale distribution, coordinating with the fulfillment house and arranging necessary warehouse pickups, drop offs, etc.
- Manage SKU creation in the winery POS and Wholesale Systems
- Oversee procurement, delivery and inventory tracking of wine packaging materials including bottles, corks, capsules, and labels
- Work with the Controller to ensure that the winery is in compliance with DTC/Wholesale shipping laws throughout the United States
- Oversee shipment of samples or special orders for the sales team and handle management/owners orders for pickup and shipping
- Review all DTC orders, in coordination with the Controller address any issues associated with fulfilling the DTC orders
- Coordinate wine supplies for corporate and promotional events, such as hotel buyouts, Chardonnay and Cabernet Classic.
- Employee must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Driver's License and be insurable by company standards
- Ability to lift 40lbs on a regular basis
- Results oriented with a focus on service excellence.
- Attention to detail with a talent for multitasking.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Highly motivate, pragmatic self-starter with a strong work ethic and uncompromising honesty and integrity.
- An effective communicator, team member and collaborator.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to reasonably alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Trinitas Cellars is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
|Posted on||23 Jun 2022|
|Location(s)||Trinitas Cellars - Napa, CA|
|Department||Administration & General|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|More details (document)|