Join Our Team
Housekeeping House Attendant
Cleans all public areas including entrances, doorways sidewalks, restrooms, restaurants, meeting areas and lobbies. Responsible for the delivery of all facets of floor care, including, but not limited to, carpet cleaning, marble care and restoration, and cleaning and maintaining other hard floor surfaces. Assists Room Attendants with stripping beds and removing linens. Reports damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or
- Cleans hotel floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Steam cleans or shampoos carpets. Strips, seals, finishes, and polishes floors. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing trash.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures and ensure one's safety and the safety of others.
- Assists Room Attendants with stripping beds and removing linens as assigned. Moves linens to and from laundry areas and closets. Restocks guest room supplies and linens.
- Empties trash receptacles and replaces trash bags. Notifies Housekeeping Management about need to replenish supplies.
- Immediately reports any noted repairs or maintenance of guestroom, public areas, or back of the house areas.
- May assist with other housekeeping duties as needed.
- Comply with attendance and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with AC Hotel and Residence Inn standards.
- Observe all department rules, regulations, and dress code.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Notifies management of unsafe conditions, needed maintenance of any rooms or equipment and any accidents.
- Ability to interact with all associates and guests of the hotel.
- Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all AC Hotel and Residence Inn standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand for periods of time and occasionally required to sit, walk, crawl, kneel, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Hotel Granduca is an equal opportunity M/F/V/D.
|Posted on||03 May 2022|
|Location(s)||Hotel Granduca - West Lake Hills, TX|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|More details (document)|