Join Our Team
Northern California Sales Manager | Napa
Northern California Sales Manager
Trinitas Cellars is seeking three key team members to lead our wholesale efforts in three separate regions: Orange County, Los Angeles, and Northern California. These high growth territories are primed to exceed revenue goals and establish Trinitas Cellars as a wine list staple. Trinitas offers incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just an achievable quota and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Manager is responsible for managing all on/off premise activities and programming within his/her designated accounts to ensure maximum market penetration, brand awareness and sell-through. The Sales Manager is expected to present, sell, merchandise, and execute brand initiatives that will increase revenue and distribution, achieve Trinitas Cellars sales objectives, and increase consumer pull. This winery-direct sales position requires maintaining established accounts and has a big concentration on opening new accounts. This position is responsible for building and managing all sales within an assigned territory and is expected to understand and embrace the Trinitas family philosophy, passion, and company culture.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, an excellent communicator and well organized. Able to establish and maintain professional sales relationships with key on and off-premise retailers and chains within the territory. Highly motivated to hit the road daily, have a true passion for wine and be very outgoing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly & annual sales goals, gross profit goals and performance goals in area of responsibility
- Develop a very strong working relationship with assigned accounts to include buyers, wait-staff etc.…
- Deliver on KPIs to increase distribution & sales growth within key account base
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory, to include on premise and fine wine retail customers
- Maintain a regular customer call schedule and review upcoming programs and priorities with each customer quarterly
- Review and analyze sales trends to develop territory strategy monthly
- Use sales report against metrics, gauge progress, measure successes and to identify opportunities for growth/profitability
- Work directly with accounts to increase placements and sales
- Assist at all special events, wine dinners, tastings and festivals in the territory
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to set goals and priorities for the territory
- Support Trinitas Cellars Values and Purpose
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasionally assist with market work outside of CA
- Currently reside in Orange County, Los Angeles, or Northern California territory
- Ability to travel within the territory to make account calls on a daily basis, working evenings and weekends based on territory needs.
- 2+ years successful selling experience, preferably in wine or alcoholic beverages
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent English language communication skills (both written and oral)
- Solid one-on-one presentation ability and effective public speaking (group communication) skills
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Employee must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Driver's License and be insurable by company standards
- Must have vehicle to travel within assigned territory
- Competent with basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point
- Comfortable using company provided software and sales management tools
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Salary: $75,000-$85,000/year plus Bonus
|Posted on||03 Oct 2022|
|Location(s)||Trinitas Cellars - Napa, CA|
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|More details (document)|